More fun facts for you all today. Some of these might not be new as I likely posted them three and four years ago, but here it to hoping I am not too repetitive!
1. I was beginner rider champion for the entire country of Honduras when I was 3rd grade.
2. My mother's side of the family is descended from the Norwegian royal family. This is my claim to fame. I still cannot believe this did not warrant a Royal Wedding invite!
3. I have moved 13 times. I have lived in eight states and three counties.
4. I still can rarely tell the difference between left and right without holding out my hands. Sad but true. Some things come easy to me and this was just not one of them.
5. I have been on the front page of six different newspapers. Okay, one one the Taft paper and two were college papers, but the others were all legitimate!
I had a Madeline themed party for my 7th birthday. I had one party in Americus, GA and another in Memphis, TN. Both were complete with "authentic" Madeline costumes and teas!