I am thrilled to announce that even after much debate I have decided to host the 4th annual PINK SWAP! However, this year's swap does have some new rules. Please take note of these before commenting as eligibility WILL be verified.
4th Annual Pink Swap ELIGIBILITY (UPDATED 1.9.2012)
1. After much debate and numerous issues I have had to make a very tough decision; this year's Pink Swap is ONLY open to those who have a blog. Your blog MUST be viewable by all (ie. no private blogs) and it must be somewhat current (ie. no blogs that have not been updated since 2008, etc). Every year numerous ladies have been burned which is just not fair. I hope that by being able to put a face with a name this will eliminate incompetent swappers.
2. I am making one exception to those without blogs. If you do NOT have a blog, but you have participated in at least ONE of the past three Pink Swaps you are welcome to sign up for the 4th Annual Pink Swap. I am sorry, but no other exceptions will be made to these rules. This has been a very tough decision to make, but I, along with the majority of swappers, put a lot of time and effort into the swap and this seems the most fair solution.
4th Annual Pink Swap RULES
1. You must sign up for the 4th Annual Pink Swap by commenting on this post by Saturday, January 14th, 2012. You need to leave your blog address AND email. If you do not leave your email your comment will be deleted. Partners will be selected and posted that weekend, but you can of course start shopping today!
2. Your package must include AT LEAST FOUR items, however four is NOT the limit. Your items must follow the theme of the swap, think ANYTHING PINK!
3.The budget for the PINK SWAP is $30, but this does not include shipping costs.
4. Packages must be shipped by Wednesday, February 1st, 2012. Please follow through with your commitment and of course only send items you would also like to receive. The items can range from paper products to small trinkets to kitchen supplies to homemade items (if you have a talent in this area!). Stock up on cute, pink things (and if you feel so inclined even throw a little green in there)!!
5. You need to email your partner by Monday, January 23rd, 2012. If you do not follow through by this date your partner can be paired with someone new.
Now let's get ready to SWAP! As a courtesy to others please do not sign up for this SWAP if you might not be able to follow through or your do not meet the eligibility criteria.
Again, I apologize for having to change the 4th Annual Pink Swap rules. I hope you all can understand where I am coming from. This was a VERY thought out decision and came after much debate. I am never going to be able to please everyone, but this is the path I have chosen that best works for me and my blog. I put a great deal of time and effort into the pink swap and regret having to make new rules, but after three years of hosting this is simply what it has come down to. Here is to hoping this will be the best swap yet! Happy swapping!
*If you have been burned by a swap partner in the past please email me privately so that I can take precautions.*