Saturday, January 29, 2011
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Since I would be proudly sporting my neutrals I would take full advantage of wearing all my amethyst jewelry. Of course these lovely duds could use a purple bag to pull everything together...a girl can dream, right??
Have a wonderful weekend! I will be closing comments on the Pink Swap post at 2pm EST and will post partners Friday evening or Saturday morning so sign up and then stay tuned!
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
1. My Blackberry: I have two and both are always with me. They are my lifeline to my family, friends, work, etc. If I need directions I whip it out. If I need a phone number or need to call a restaurant, I whip it out. If I need to tell someone I am running late, out it comes yet again. You get the picture, Blackberry or bust in Hopsy's world.
2. Wallet: There is NO fun when this is not around. No driving, no spending. It is like my second lifeline!
3. Lipstick and Lip gloss: I do use both. Right now I am all about Extreme Pink lipstick by Clinique with Bobby Brown Brightening Gloss in Popsicle over it. It is just enough pink with the right about of gloss. Perfection on the lips!
4. My Agenda: I do not keep my personal calendar on my Blackberry because I like to write everything down and be able to make notes (directions to a venue or all the guests coming to dinner, etc). Thus, my agenda is always by side. This year I am using the 18 month Lilly Pulitzer agenda. The bright color always makes it easy to spot in my bag.
5. Cuticle Cutters: Call me crazy (and gross), but I cannot travel without these...at least I am honest, right? My mother HATES them and all my roomates and Greystone campers can attest to my addiction to this AMAZING product. I will admit I do not ALWAYS carry these in my purse (it is gross to think about someone using them in a restaurant or sitting on a bench- no bueno), but I sure often wish I did (I would go in a bathroom, do not worry). On the contrary there is never a time these are not in a suitcase when on a trip. In fact, I forgot them on my last MN trip and had to go buy a new pair since I cannot stand being able to feel the skin growing too far up under my nail (I know, I know, call me crazy yet again).
Now that I have listed my five MUST haves I want to know what some of yours are. If you do not have a blog feel free to leave yours in a comment. Otherwise I tag the following bloggers:
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
2. Your package must include AT LEAST FOUR items, however four is NOT the limit. Your items must follow the theme of the swap, think ANYTHING PINK!
3.The budget for the PINK SWAP is $30, but this does not include shipping costs.
4. Packages must be shipped by Wednesday, February 9th, 2011. Please follow through with your commitment and of course only send items you would also like to receive. The items can range from paper products to small trinkets to kitchen supplies to homemade items (if you have a talent in this area!). Stock up on cute, pink things (and if you feel so inclined even throw a little green in there)!!
5. You need to email your partner by Wednesday, February 2nd, 2010. If you do not follow through by this date your partner can be paired with someone new.
Now let's get ready to SWAP! As a courtesy to others please do not sign up for this SWAP if you might not be able to follow through. On that note, if you have been burned by a swap partner in the past please email me privately so that I can take precautions.
THINK ANYTHING PINK!!!
Monday, January 24, 2011
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Sunday, January 16, 2011
If you follow me on Twitter you likely also saw my chocolate covered pretzels with pearls, these were the favors. I mixed the chocolate until I got the right color of blue and the popped the edible pearls on before it hardened. I had also made monogram gift tags with Kristin's new initials which I tied on each favor, I love how these turned out; most certainly a sweet treat!
Friday, January 14, 2011
The recipe boxes also had matching cards as well as gift tags, note cards and magnets. Again, go grab a few sets, wrap in cello and you have an instant gift on a budget!