I have been tagged by Preppy, Pettit, The Dirty Martini Diaries, Pink Cupcake and Our Journey to Forever to share seven random or odd facts about myself. Here goes:
1. I did not get my driver's license until I was two months shy of turning 22.
2. A photo of my third birthday was the first color photo (and on the front page!) of the Americus, GA paper. Since then I have been on the front page of all the high school and college newspapers.
3. I did not ever really dress myself until I was nine years old. When we lived in Honduras my morning routine was very much like that in the first scene of The Little Princess and no I am not ashamed of this.
4. I strongly dislike grape flavored candy.
5. I iron my sheets.
6. I have an intense fear of roaches. When I saw one in my first apartment I had to get my dish washing gloves and rain boots on before I could even go near it with the spray. Uh, the thought of seeing one just gives my chills!
7. I am the only granddaughter on one side of the family and one of only two grandchildren on the other.